Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


It's Valentine's Day so all day have been hearing the mindless hype on the radio and television about remembering your special someone. Probably a great day if you're a florist but not so much if you're single. I gave Toberymory goat his Valentine's gift today- he got wormed. He's been eating his Christmas nuts from Uncle Richard like there's no tomorrow but he's still really thin and scouring a bit as well. He has also been overdosing on thistles by sticking his head through the deer netting into Smedley's paddock. How he manages to eat the prickles is beyond me.

A land agent came out Monday morning to assess the property. He seemed to be under the illusion that this was just a valuation and that the place wasn't for sale, not sure why he was told this. Although I still haven't heard from the landlords officially about moving they have told their relations I have to go. At this stage I will have access to the new place on the 1st March so hopefully I'll be all moved in within three weeks. I am dreading the upheaval but I'm sure it's all for the best.

2 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

pleased you have somewhere to go
start now with the packing
then you wont have so much to do in the last 2 weeks which will make things easier
Jen

damask22 said...

Fortunately I still haven't unpacked some of my belongings from the last move so it's not such a major job as last time. Not so much sorting through and throwing out but still alot of packing. I have had offers of help for nearer the day so that's great.

Jen