Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Piper Back After Chasing Rainbows

Piper turned up at the back door Sunday evening yowling at the top of her voice. Terribly skinny she wouldn't touch her food went straight to sleep. Monday morning she vomited up a mixture of kitty litter (yes that's her latest habit) with some black muck which a visitor felt was a dead lamb. She fasted all Monday but by Tuesday she still wasn't eating so in desperation I gave her Homeopathic Nux Vomica. Shortly afterwards Piper began meowing to go outside- in fact she whined and yapped for an hour until I gave in. Thinking I wouldn't see her again that day I was surprised to hear her wail at the door a few hours later. In she marched and when I gave her a dish full of her special dry food she began wolfing it down! I think I will give her some more Nux Vomica this morning to see if she continues eating. Not only is it effective in digestive disturbances (constipation and lack of appetite) it's great in cases of poisoning.


We get alot of rainbows up here and this shot is facing south west towards the ranges. I just thought it was a beautiful view worth commemorating. Perhaps that's where Piper was on the weekend- away chasing rainbows.

No comments: