Monday, August 27, 2007

Demelza and the Unigoat


Since Piper died Demelza has become clingy. For the past few weeks she has been joining me in the office early morning while I do my writing but always sitting by the heater or else up on top of the computer station. Since Piper died a week ago she has been curling up on my knee which is most unlike her. Demelza is an incredibly beautiful cat (I think) with such unusual markings but as she is so reserved I can never properly capture her in a photo as she'll always look away as I snap the shutter. I guess being left at the dump aged six weeks takes its toll somewhere along the line.

Tobermory has become a whole lot less cranky since he lost his horn. The wound looks gory but clean. I was telling my friend Gina about the event and mentioned wanting to turn him into a unicorn. She informed me he is now a "unigoat" so that's what I'll tell people he is from now on. Roll up and see the eighth wonder of the world- the magical unigoat!

No comments: