Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bright Ideas That Don't Work

Well that didn't work. Not only did the hen turn up in the garden again yesterday but she brought her daughter along! Nasty thoughts of electrifying the top of the fence spring to mind...


And what a lovely greeting I had from Briar yesterday morning. When I pulled the kitchen blind up there she was looking at me from the field and soon as she saw me she began to bray, and bray, and bray, and bray. She only stopped when she ran out of air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
is Briar a donkey
guess she was happy to see you

Im tagging you my new friend
come visit my blog and find out about it

damask22 said...

Briar is a donkey- a jenny to be exact. I think she was calling out for food as she is a walking stomach. I checked out your blog Jen and have left a comment.

Jen