Sunday, June 15, 2008

Noodle's Sunday Afternoon Ramble


It was a stunning golden day today so after lunch I decided to take my camera and get a few photos of the beautiful trees along the side of the road with the sun shining through their leaves. When Mishka and I were halfway along the drive I happened to glance back and saw Noodle Rooster running after us. I thought he'd give up by the time we reached the cattle stop but he kept following even when I made it up to the road (and the drive from my place is about a quarter of a mile long so that's some way to go for a fowl).

I made it along the middle of the road without meeting any traffic and got some fantastic shots of the sun filtering through the trees and blazing on the creamy plumes of the toi toi bushes. By the time I returned to the cattle stop I was sure Noodle would have run home but he was waiting patiently for us under a tree near the gate. He then ran behind us all the way home again. Now that's devotion!

1 comment:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

awwwwwwwwwwww so sweet
Id love to see the photos you took today Jen

jen