Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008


Airini rode her motorbike over the other day and offered to supply a few 50kg feedbags to put my extra rubbish in which she would dump in "the gorge" which apparently is the repository for all the farm refuse. How she knew that I was beginning to sort through all my clutter is probably another good example of female intuition. Ever since I left Havelock North in March 2007 I have been intending to sort through my papers and get these into order. I also intended to do this when I shifted from next door in March 2008. Perhaps I will finally get the task completed before March 2009!

And yesterday was a big day for Bumble my blue angora because it was the day to pass the buck. I clipped Giselle's fibre from her rear and introduced them through the wire of the cage, popped her inside and it was fireworks, streamers and a carrot for afters.

No comments: