Thursday, March 05, 2009

Little Boxes

Kit loves the fact that I am packing as much as I dislike doing it. She loves boxes, empty or half packed, big or small, if you lose sight of that rotund hairy body you'll soon find it ensconsed in cardboard. I finished packing all my books today. No mean feat considering they are one of my addictions. I truly think that I actually will have enough boxes this time. Third time's the charm.

I have an appointment to see a property on Saturday which was once lived in by a friend of mine. I have no idea what state it will be in as it is as old as this place but hopefully this will reflect in the rent. It's a bit nearer civilisation than I would hope but still not in town. Hopefully the wiring is a bit safer than here and the landlord a bit more honest.

No comments: