Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sold


Gine told me yesterday that the cottage sold late last week. The buyer is the writer from Auckland who came a month ago- apparently he is a friend of the real estate agent. He will be using this place as a holiday home. Not one other person came to view the property which made it easy on me, especially as I am in a state of chaos with my packing.

I have decided today is my final day packing apart from last minute things. I have finished the sitting room, the spare room and will finish my office within the hour. I fully intend to spend two days at art this week to keep my mind off the big weekend to come plus I have outside work to finish. I am nowhere as stressed as I was last time as I am not moving to a strange area. I just want it to be over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get sorted

all the best for the weekend

Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com

damask22 said...

Thanks Jen. Just keep telling myself that in a week it'll all be over bar the shouting.