Thursday, January 11, 2007

Notice To Leave


This morning I found a website listing all the schools in Hawkes Bay with their email addresses so I contacted seven and asked if they have a newsletter and allow outside advertising explaining that I need a rural rental. Despite the fact that it's the school holidays I had one reply from Puketapu School affirming that they do publish an occasional newsletter and allow adverts as well as suggesting I send a notice to the local country store. Felt on top of things and went outside and collected my empty pots ready to propagate cuttings from my garden when friend John turned up with a ute full of boxes and packaging so I will begin packing stuff I don't use often.

After he'd left my landlord arrived and gave me official notice to leave by the 31st March as well as a good reference so hopefully this will impress a prospective landlord.

No comments: